Last Chance To See Reader
System Errors X
GS Errors X
Applications and games made with Xojo - get started free with the REALbasic successor.
Main site - New 8.0 features - COWSHED.EXE
- New features of Dapplegrey 8.0
- Native for Macintosh Intel and Silicon computers (Universal application)
- Requires Mac OS X/macOS 10.10 minimum now
- On Drive C:, the ability to use disk images has been removed
- Supports Overlay drives supported in DOSBox SVN. Overlay drives saves changes to the hard disk, while the original drive folder remains untouched
- On CD ROM, multiple drive letters are no longer limited to the same type of drive (folder or image)
- Use of language file is now a global setting only. Means, each game will run with language file set in main Preferences window now.
- Remember, with an incompatible language file, DOSBox refuses to start
- The Windows 3.1 Setup sheet window has been removed
- Bugfixes 8.0.1 to 8.0.3
- When writing Configuration files to hard disk drive, Network Serial1 is no longer written twice.
- Resetting the Mixer and Memsize values now works flawlessy.
- The version number of the DOSBox-X port made for earlier macOS versions may be better detected now. This functionality works best for already existing ones, but with upcoming ones, there are no more discrepancies in version detection
- DOSBox-Staging will be detected more reliable than before
- Dapplegrey 8.0.4 - Writing correct values to config file
- In some circumstances, path to captures and path to game folder may not have been written correctly.
- Dapplegrey 8.0.5 - Some refinements
- When adding games to the list, a possible crash has been fixed
- In the Hard disk drive C: panel, when executable files are listed in the Popup menu, this is no longer commented with "No Executable files has been found"
- Other minor refinements has been done
- Dapplegrey 8.0.6, 8.0.7 - DOSBox-X High Sierra version, 83.19
- Version 83.19 of DOSBox-X, High Sierra port, will be recognized correctly now.
- If an area of Dapplegrey is active, that doesn't act with DOS games and apps, the Toolbar buttons Keyboard and Mixer are de-activated as well.
- Internal DOS application COWSHED.EXE updated to 1.0.2